Monday, August 31, 2009

OUR NEW PLACE



Not that one room living with the boys hasn't been a blast, but we are very excited to announce that we are moving into our new home tomorrow! I must give credit to the Bangor Navy Lodge (for you non-military types, a lodge is simply a hotel on a military installation). They put up with us for 10 days and were actually very nice to us. I think they felt sorry for poor woman in 116 with no home and no husband and four children. What can I say? I'll take all the pity I can get.

Our new house is in a great location and has plenty of room for guests, so come on out here and stay with us. We've even got a view of Port Orchard Bay, I think. There's so much water around here that I can't keep track of what's what. The moving truck arrives tomorrow with all our household goods that we haven't seen in a while. I'm sure getting unpacked will take me a long time, but breaking open boxes is better than living out of a suitcase.


No comments: