Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching up

My goodness, it's been a while!! We do have a good excuse though. Our camera decided to die, and we only replaced a couple of weeks ago. So, just to update everyone on a few minor details in the lives of the Browns.....Matthew Alasdair celebrated his first birthday, Tom graduated from law school, and the Navy ordered us to Bremerton, WA. Currently, Tom is in Newport, RI attending Naval Justice School, and he'll be there until mid-October. I'm with the kids at my brother's house in VA, and we'll begin the drive to WA in 2 weeks.

For those of you on Facebook, you can see the pictures of the more pivotal events, because other wonderful people took pictures for us. Now that I've got digital photography back in my hands though, I can get this blog back on track.

No comments: